Thursday, March 16, 2006

Brownie Trip

Tomorrow afternoon we leave on our Brownie Trip. The camping trip was postponed and we have a new itinerary instead. We are going for an overnight trip to Grand Rapids. I think I may have mentioned it before. Anyhow, I need to get K & I packed for that. Also want to get the house somewhat cleaned up & laundry done too.

I tried out my Yoga DVD I bought on eBay. It's a Leslie Sansone. I hear so many good things about her in the workout world. I think the stretching will do wonders for my back & neck. They always seem to bother me. Anyhow I got the poses down today and will try to do the DVD at least 3-4 times a week. If the weather ever decides what it's doing and warm up, I will start walking outside too.

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

I hear yoga is really good, too, but I've never tried it. I DO need to make an effort to do my pilates dvd several times a week, though!

Joe said...

Hope you enjoy G.R. I was there once years ago! have fun and good luck with your work out!

Just Julie said...

Oh I wish we lived close! I would love to do yoga with you. I am trying to get into it, but I need someone to push me :)

Mamaw said...

For goodness sakes how long is the brownie vacation .. lol. were you at?
Knock knock..
Toni

Karen said...

YAY T! :-D

Have a great trip, it sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your time away from work too. *HUGS*

Karen said...

Ooops.... didn't notice the date ROFL I saw your blog as updated and thought you had posted this Thursday not three weeks ago

Crayonsetc said...

Hey, came to check in since we haven't gotten to talk in awhile... but you haven't updated here in awhile :( How is it going????