Friday, March 10, 2006

Daisy Day

My Daisy Troop 241 earned their very first Brownie Try-It last night at Daisy Day. This is what the try-it looks like:

Art To Wear

They had so much fun! They made bracelets, had their face and/or hand painted, decorated a t-shirt and made masks. The girlies are on their way to becoming Brownies! They will officially bridge in June.

I was looking in the Try-It Badge book last night, trying to get an idea of what try-its are out there and what I will have the girls earn next year. The try-its look like they are going to be very fun and I'm anxious to get this year done & start into next year! :)

1 comment:

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Are you the troop mom? That is so neat! How do you guys make masks, out of papier mache? I've been wanting to try my hand and mask-making, because I want to replicate some tribal/ceremonial masks I've seen online....but don't feel like paying boatloads of $$ for them.

Congrats to your daisies!