Sunday, March 12, 2006

Finally, the time is about here!

It's 6am....only 45 minutes to go, if I'm lucky. 45 minutes for what you might wonder? Well....45 minutes til my relief gets here and I get to leave this wretched place for about 32 hrs! lol My 7-day, 64 hr stretch is close to being over!!! Then I come back for afternoon shift at 3pm on Monday for 4 days. I just look forward to getting some rest and then getting the neglected house tidied up a bit.

Joe set up an aquarium about a week ago. He had all the parts & pieces except a cover for it and I've been wanting fish, so he got it all put together and we let the water do it's thing for about a week. Night before last we went and bought some fishies. We got 3 fishes, 2 algae eaters and I was lucky to get a froggie too! He's so cute! lol I will try to get some pictures later of the new additions to the family when I'm home & more awake. Joe also got a lid for the tank, so the kitties don't fish for the fishies with their paws! Although Joe said he caught Fluff sitting on top the lid watching the fish!

Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time off..you deserve it! l*inh

Karen said...

I hope you had a good day yesterday and got caught up on your sleep. I'm sorry you have to work tonight though.

*HUGS* Loves ya!

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

LOL @ Fluff!

Enjoy your time off; I know I plan on doing just that!

Anonymous said...

Camping?! This time of year? Girl, you are *crazy*, lol!!! :D

And that is quite the menagerie you've got now!

*SMOOCH*

~Maanika