Saturday, March 04, 2006

Birthday Party #1

Hello all! Well the day has come. Birthday party #1 for K's friends. Starts at 1pm. We are having a Hawaiian theme. A bright sun pinata, some cool party favor poppers, we are making cat's eyes (craft) and having cake & ice cream. Making some ice cream punch stuff for drinks with the little umbrella's in them. So far only 4 kids RSVP'd but RSVPing is underrated. People don't do that so much anymore, so I'm hoping the other kids do show up. She invited 14 total. We'll see. Joe's sister and mom are coming to help me decorate and throw the party! I have to leave in 1/2 hr to go pick up the girlies and then go pick up K's cake. Then back home to vacuum & dust.

Tonight I have to prepare for tomorrow's party. This one is for family. We are having turkey, mashed taters, carrots, corn & cole slaw. Cupcakes, ice cream. Mom is bringing the turkey, so I'm lucky there.

Have a great day everyone! :) PS - Feels nice to post again! ;)

No comments: