Thursday, March 09, 2006

What day is this?

Well technically it's Thursday now. But it's my Wednesday night shift I'm working. Still have Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights to go! This shift just kicks my butt unbelievably. I am hoping to get some good sleep tomorrow. I only got about 5 hrs total today. I cancelled my dentist appt cuz I figured I needed sleep more. Then I woke about 1pm and couldn't go back to sleep. Had a Daisy Troop meeting at 3:45 til 5pm. I got to lay down and slept for about 1/2 hr before I had to get up again & get ready for work.

Tomorrow (or should I say, later today)is Daisy Day. My Daisy troop gets to work with a Brownie troop and earn their first Try-It Badge, Art To Wear. It's part of Bridging to Brownies. This should be a fun event. I only have 4 girls, so that makes it a bit easier. I think our school district only has 2 Daisy Troops so maybe a total of 20-25 girls. Not bad.

Friday we have a Brownie meeting (for K's troop). I'm sure we will be talking about our next weekends camping trip. We go to Camp Wacousta for the weekend. We went last year and it was a lot of fun so I look forward to this trip very much! The only difference this year is....it's winter!! Last year we went in the fall, so there was no possibilities of snow or really cold weather. This year is different. But it'll be fun nonetheless!

1 comment:

Karen said...

UGH, 3 more nights??!! *HUGS* I hope you have more than Sunday off.

Sleep well and I hope the meeting goes well too. Love ya!