Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sunday's Party & Monday

We had a really nice family birthday party for Kimberlee on Sunday. My mom, dad, sisters, one BIL and my nieces & nephew were there along with Joe's mom & sis. We had an excellent lunch and then K got to open her presents. Afterward we had cupcakes & ice cream. A very nice turnout - she's a lucky kiddo.

Yesterday, I got home from work, woke the girls up shortly after 7am and had them get dressed. Then I remembered - hey! today IS K's b-day. So I wished her a Happy Birthday and she was like, "oh - yeah, it is my birthday" - LOL Silly us! She got a nice phone call from her cousin Nicky and also her Aunt Andrea.

Now, she's 9 and has developed selective hearing. Let's hope it's only temporary! ;)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad the family party was a success :-) I hope you can get some sleep today and more than 5 hrs.

Love & hugs!

Joe said...

Hey girl, sorry I missed Kims party! Please tell her I said Happy Birth Day! Megan just turned thirteen! I don't no if I can handel another teenager! LOL! Our dog Buddy will do the same thing if he is left alone! Have a good hump day girl!