Friday, October 13, 2006

Ordered to post!

I received a comment on my previous entry that said - POST IN OCTOBER! LOL Okay, okay, I'm postin, I'm postin!

Not much new happening here really. Snowed yesterday. That really sucked. It's still freezing here today. I'm still in pursuit of a new job. Nothing has panned out yet.

Had lunch with 2 dear friends I met through the weight watchers board today.

Girls are gone with their dad for the weekend. I have to work midnight shift this weekend - YUCK!

Supposed to be going out to dinner tonight w/Joe & then to nap. He's upstairs with a bad headache so I'm letting him sleep it off.

That's about it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie,

Ever since I lost all the weight the first time I've been more cold when the weather is colder. All I can recomend is "Layer Up!" LOL. I guess it's a good thing though right! Hugs! - Bren

~*Sara*~ said...

*LOL* Glad to see you posted, finally! Wow, snow already. I can't believe how early ya'll get that up there.