Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's only been 5 days

since I posted last - wow, can you believe it??

Tomorrow starts Bow season. Joe is off over to a friends mom's house to go hunting with them in the morning. He's so excited! I hope he gets a buck tomorrow!! We can use the venison!

Working 12 hr shifts this weekend. I get Monday off but believe me, I have running to do. Joy. Dentist appt for me and then I have a meeting at the school too. Kinda glad I don't have a Brownie meeting this week. Can get caught up and ready for the next one on the 11th, although we do have an event we are going to on the 7th.

Have a important meeting with my boss & his boss on Tuesday to decide what I'm going to do since I can't work swing shift anymore. My doctor is recommending I get off of this type of shift and so I'm going to see what I can do about it. Wish me luck, as I'm not sure how it will all go.

Ok, I'm needing to get to bed. I have another 12 hr shift tomorrow!

2 comments:

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey, you are getting better at posting! :)

What happened yesterday with your boss? I hope you are off of that shift, finally!

*HUGS*

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey girlie, post in October, please! :)