Friday, October 27, 2006

TGIF!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday! Done with midnight shift this morning. Yay!

Our Brownie Trip to the Cider Mill was fun. We had plenty of time there and the kids even got to play for a bit before we headed back to the school. We have one field trip planned in November and one in December. I need to get planning for next year pretty soon!

Nothing much planned for the weekend and I like it that way. Helps me to recover coming off this shift. We are having a meal this weekend with Joe's family because yesterday was his sister's birthday. I'm making her a French Silk Pie (WW style)!! I can't wait!

Have a great weekend if I don't get back to post!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey can you share that WW french silk pie recipe?

Also, I am totally impressed that you have posted three times this week. ;)

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

That pie sounds delicious!

Anonymous said...

You go girlfriend! That desert sounds yummy!!! Hope you have a great weekend.