Monday, October 23, 2006

Rain, rain, go away!

I think we've had enough rain for a while.....you can make it go away now, ok Mother Nature?

My ex brought the girls earlier since I emailed him.

Due to the HIPPA laws, nothing can be said as to how the repair worker is doing from Saginaw. That law really sucks because we just want to know his progress.

Last I knew, my co-workers son was in the hospital in Germany with some injuries to his lower extremities. Nothing new since hearing that.

I'm on midnight shift this week. Was hoping to be moved off of it after I talked with my boss, his boss & HR guy, but my boss was off on this accident investigation committee and here I sit in the middle of the night....at work. He knew tonight when he called in I wasn't happy about being on this shift.

I just wish that some of the applications that I'm putting out there would come through. I know I just have to keep the faith. Things don't necessarily happen as quickly as I'd hope they would.

Have a great week!

No comments: