Sunday, October 15, 2006

*YAWN*

So this has got to be the longest 12 hr shift ever!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness it's 5:23am or I'd be either pulling my hair out or sleeping! lol

Sent out another 5 resume's tonight. Careerbuilder.com is a great website for job searching! I am also going to pick up the Lansing State Journal to see what's in there. Nothing new is popping up on our vacancy list at work, so if anything, I guess I'll probably be leaving the company. But really, it's too early to say.

Joe left last night for his dads just for overnight. He'll be back later this afternoon. He wanted to go hunting in his old spot by his dads and since I'm working midnight shift & sleeping most of the day, he figured this would be the best time.

Originally we (Kimberlee & I) were going to be taking her friend Ruby out to Caesarland for a few hours later today but I asked K if we could reschedule because I forgot about a retirement party I wanted to go to. Now I'm almost thinking I may not even go to that. I guess it all depends on how I feel. It's a potluck party for one of our Girl Scout members who turned 50 yesterday and is retiring from her job (but not GS). I know her but I wouldn't call her a friend...so I don't know. If I don't go, I'll feel bad because I had K reschedule her friend thing. I just try to plan too much and it ends up biting me in the butt usually.

Guess I'll go play a game of FreeCell waiting for 6:45 to come!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey T thanks for stopping by. Hope the job search pans out for you! I was just looking at your flicker pics, the're all 2005? Where is 06? LOL! Me I seldem get pics of myself brake the camara! I may have some at Flicker. Have a great Sunday and come back you here! :-)

~*Sara*~ said...

What is Ceasarland? Did you end up going anywhere?