Saturday, October 01, 2005

Yay, you found me!

It's good to see that some of my bloggin and Sis-2-Sis friends have found me at my new home. I'm sure more will venture over here to visit. :)

So far today I have the front yard mowed, and have tried to clean up out in the driveway. There is a bit of a mess out there. I ran out of gas in the lawnmower, so Joe has to get some more for me.

My head was way off again this morning. I'm not sure the generic for Claritin D and the Nasonex is enough. But I'm giving it a fair try.

Gonna head back outside. TTFN!

3 comments:

...just-rambling... said...

I finally made it over here. Welcome to your new home! I'm going to have to quit being lazy and update my blogmarks so I hope you'll leave the link from the other blog up for a while.

Anonymous said...

Well, look at you getting out and about over here at Blogger! I am getting you blogrolled ASAP :)

Anonymous said...

I found you! :)

Margie
Buzzaroni