Sunday, October 16, 2005

Hard to believe I haven't posted since October 8 and today is the 16th! Sheesh!

Happy Birthday to my friend Sara! I hope you've had a great day!

The weekend overall was really nice. We had some decent weather, although a bit windy. Got some work done in the garage. But lots left to do. If I keep on Joe it might get straightened up before the snow flies!! I hope so anyhow, cuz I wanna park my truck in there! Wish I had the money to get a remote starter put on my baby, but for now I don't. Maybe, just maybe I will before we get into the heart of winter. Yesterday the girls and I went to the Fire Department Open House. We had some fun there and the girls didn't want to leave but we had been there for an hour & a half and the event was going to be over in another 1/2 hr. The girls got their picture taken in part of the uniform that the firefighters wear. Click here if you'd like to see them dressed up. I also got the grass mowed. I wonder how many more times I'll have to do that before winter.

Tomorrow is a busy day. But then again, when isn't every day a busy one??

Have a great night & a good week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth. I've been busier than a right handed coat hanger!

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo!

Mamaw said...

What a cute photo of your girls thanks for sharing they are growing up so fast.
Toni

~*Sara*~ said...

Thanks T-girlie! I'm sorry I didn't see this post until now.