Friday, October 28, 2005

Idle chit-chat

Karen came home on Wednesday!! Karen's home - Karen's home!! I'm sure no one is happier than she is! I wish I could go out and keep her company for a few days but money & work schedule just doesn't permit it. But I am trying to call her everyday, even if it's only for a few minutes!

We got a new puppy last Sunday. It's a miniature daschund. He's sooooo cute and tiny! He's about 7 weeks old. We have not named him yet. Buddy, our Golden, doesn't know what to think about him yet. Buddy is so big and the new pup is so small. I told Joe we should name the pup "one bite" cuz that's all it would take at this point! LOL But really, the girls love him too. He does whine & bark a lot though. Hopefully once I get off this midnight shift, he'll get a little more used to us. Oh, and the cats...well, they don't know what to think either. He's smaller than they are! I'll post a pic soon - maybe once we decide on a name. :)

Last night I took the girls to our local library for "A Night of Spooky and Fun Halloween Stories with Adam Mellema". What fun we had. He is an awesome story teller! I'm glad we went in the library earlier this week and found out about this event!

TTFN!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your phone calls mean the world, believe me! I wish you could come out too, so we could get into some trouble.

*HUGS* Love ya!