Saturday, October 08, 2005

Grumpies go bye-bye & Joe's Birthday

My grumpies are gone, I think you all have shoo'd them away. Thanks! I still have been thrown some pretty good curves this past week. Some of them are much harder to handle than others, but I have a really good support system with Joe. And I thank him for that!

Speaking of Joe, today is his birthday! He and I both had to work all day. I'm just waiting for him to get home. His mom & sister are supposed to be coming for dinner from what I understand and luckily they agreed to figure out what dinner would be. Lucky me! Money has been pretty tight here and so what Joe is getting for his birthday from me is a Texas Hold'em set. He says he really enjoys playing it although we've never played together anywhere. He's gone to friends houses before & played though. And also I got him a silly t-shirt. He likes those! lol
I have a couple things from the girls for him, but he isn't getting them til the girls can give them to him themselves. Which won't be for another week, they are at their dads this weekend/next week. So I hope this all turns out well tonight. I wanted to have a bonfire, but I forgot to get a burning permit yesterday and besides, it's probably too windy tonight to burn. Oh well.

TTFN - have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things seem to be a bit better. I am so sorry that I forgot to send Joe birthday greetings! I'm not doing very well at keeping up! Man, how time is flying! I was up north all day today - Kayaking club event that Steve and Megan are camping at. Lauren and I went up for the day, just got back at 10 pm so I'm beat. Got Lauren down so now I'm going to bed.

Joe said...

Hey girl Tell Joe I sad hHappy Birth Day!!! K! Now I hav got to figure out how to ypdate you in my blog roll! I am not a geek! Have a good Sunday girl!

Karen said...

YAY for the grumpies heading out of town, where I hope they'll stay. I'm glad Joe had a good birthday too.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I love you T!!!!