Friday, September 30, 2005

TGIF

I got up this morning when Joe did. His alarm goes off at 5:30am and then he eventually gets out of bed around 6. I was pretty much awake and feeling pretty good, so I decided to get up too. Now, at 9:30am, I'm wanting to go back & take a nap. And I probably will.

My head is feeling better today. I should have started taking the generic brand of Claritin D a few weeks ago. Live & learn I guess!

I can't wait til 11pm tonight, know why?? Cuz I have the weekend off and hope to get lots done around the house!

I also re-joined Weight Watchers again last night. I use the online program. Hopefully I can get back exercising and eating right. That will help me stay away from Type 2 Diabetes!!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better T! i just read your profile, i did not realize you guys were engaged! i'm so out of the loop! :) belated congrats! :) l inh

Crayonsetc said...

Seriously, if you need anything... or just support, hollar... I'm a life time member of WW!!