Tuesday, October 18, 2005

For Me

I have joined WW again as of Sept 29. I am also back into walking. Highly recommended by my doctors. Yesterday was my first day back walking and I only did a 10 minute walk, but it was a start. Today I did a 20 minute walk. Not sure how I'll fit a walk in tomorrow, due to an extremely busy day planned, but will definitely be back walking on Thursday. WW is going well. So far lost 5 lbs total. It's been rather hard at times to not just go to the fridge and eat what I want, like before, but I'm getting a handle on it.

Tomorrow evening should be a fun time. There is a Girl Scout event called a Sing-A-Long at "The Barn". It's a HUGE old red barn and the Girl Scouts use it annually for their Sing-A-Long event. The girls and I are going and hopefully my other 2 little Daisy Girl Scouts will go too. I have 4 girls total in my troop. One actually lives where "The Barn" is, so I just have to wait & see if the other 2 lil girlies show up at our meeting spot. If not, then I can probably take a Brownie or two with us. See, I'm the Daisy Girl Scout Leader and the co-leader for the Brownie Troop too! I've also been looking at different websites to get more ideas for Daisy meetings. Our next meeting is Oct. 26. We are celebrating Juliette Gordon Low's birthday. She is the founder of Girl Scouts and her nickname growing up was "Daisy". I enjoy planning these meetings. They are much fun, even with only 4 girls.

Ok, so I guess I've rambled on enough. Hope you all have a great night. :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

You're doing so great, and I'm proud of you for all you're doing now. Have a great time at the meeting!

*HUGS* Love ya!