Saturday, October 29, 2005

Nuttin...

new yesterday. Slept til 3. Ran some errands around 3:30. Came home, cleaned out in front of the garage & got some things put away cuz winters-a-comin. Joe got home, we ate some din-din, petted the doggies. Gave the new little one a bath, read, took a nap, came to work.

Now it's 5:30am and I've got about another hour or so left and I can go home & sleep again. Seems like when you work midnight shift, that's about all you do is sleep. I work at 7pm tonight and guess what? Daylight savings ends so we fall back an hour. That means instead of working 12 hrs tonight, I work 13. Joy. (can you hear the sarcasm?)

Been trying real hard to stay on-program for WW while on this shift. It's been a challenge that is for sure. I've snuck a few quick peeks at the scale on two different days and I've lost a few lbs. But the true reading will be Monday morning when I do my weekly weigh in. But with working mids, I haven't been stuffing my face. Just getting some cravings on the rotten shift. I've been trying to drink my water, eat my recommended servings, so we'll see.

TTFN!

PS - Any suggestions on what to name our mini daschund?? I guess I should post a pic and then it'll help to provide suggestions huh? I'll try to remember to do it later when I'm home.

1 comment:

Joe said...

They are so cute! I have had three and lost each on the road! The drivers never stopped to tell you! So sad! We have lost quite a few to the speed demins on our road. Have a good week