Saturday, November 05, 2005

Introducing Peanut!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He was born August 30th and so that makes him, what? almost 9 weeks old?? He's grown a lot since we got him but he's always gonna be a Peanut! lol

I have a kid-free, work-free weekend and I'm gonna enjoy it, I hope. My Daisy Troop and I, along with a helper, went to Impression Five Science Center this morning for "Energy Day" in which they received this patch:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was neat because there was a vendor at the Energy Day event that was from Pigeon, MI, up by where I came from. My sister & BIL live there also. I mentioned to the ppl that I was from up in their neck of the woods. It's always neat to come across someone down here that is familiar with your old area. :)

Joe and I were going to go out to a movie tonight, but his boss called. Some fencing he put up a few days ago fell down, so Joe had to go put it back up again. He says we'll go do something tomorrow. We'll see.

Have a great night - I have to figure out what I'm gonna do since I have the house to myself now. Hmm....????

3 comments:

Karen said...

Awww, Peanut is adorable. :-)

I hope you can go see the movie tonight, too bad about last night and the fence.

Have a good day and have some YOU time. Love ya!!

Joe said...

Peanut is so cut! I had a Peanut one time too!

Margie (and Fae) said...

Peanut is adorable!