Monday, November 07, 2005

Meme Time!

I've been tagged by Kim, so I thought I would give it a go.

5 Things
1) I love my kids
2) I love Joe
3) I love all my animals
4) I love living in country
5) I love BIG trucks!

5 Yummy Things
1) Pizza
2) Ice Cream
3) Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
4) Peanut Butter
5) Chocolate

5 Songs I Know By Heart
1)I'm a Little Tea Pot - LOL
2)??
3)??
4)??
5)??

5 Things I Would Do With A Lot Of Money
1) Pay off all my debts
2) Pay off all Joe's debts
3) Set up college funds for my girls
4) Buy a house free & clear
5) Buy 2 awesome pick up trucks for Joe & I free & clear

5 Places I'd Like To Escape To
1) Someplace I can be debt-free
2) A stress-free environment
3) A tropical island where the temp is always 70 or above
4) A calm, serene cabin in the woods next to a lake
5) Joe's arms

5 Things I Would Never Wear
1) Clothes that are too tight
2) Stretch pants
3)??
4)??
5)??

5 Favorite TV Shows
1) Desperate Housewives
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Boston Legal
4) Law & Order: SVU
5) Days of Our Lives

5 Things I Enjoy Doing
1) Hugging my kids
2) Hugging Joe
3) Cuddling with my puppy or my cats
4) Sleeping
5) Playing on the computer

5 Favorite Toys
1) My computer
2) My truck
3) My digital camera
4) ??
5) ??

5 People Who Get This Meme
1) Karen
2) Bev
3) Pam
4) Diann
5) Liz

5 comments:

Karen said...

AH! got me! LOL I'll work on something :-)

*HUGS*

Joe said...

Sounds just like you! Hum... no tight pants!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for playing along!

Mamaw said...

Hey girlie your snowman and santa and the little spider are lonely lol. email me when you can..
Toni

Dawn said...

Now you know you know...

The Hokey Pokey, London Bridge, Happy Birthday and Row, Row, Row your boat...

:)