Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Back to work...

Yepper, had to go back to work. Getting really tired of sitting at home. Ppl have said it's great to have me back. Others say "oh, you sound like you have a cold" - uh, yeah. So anyhow, it's good to be back, believe it or not.

I have heard today, that there may be 4-5 ppl that put in for the job I spoke about recently. Nothing has been said about scheduling interviews, so the waiting game continues. The one guy I mentioned that really can't even do his own job proved again this morning, that he is not accountable for his actions. He points the finger at others. The biggest problem I have with that, is the fact that he is a minister. He has 2 churches that he is a minister at. He's a very pompous, righteous person who is not accountable for his actions and continues to not tell the truth when confronted. He cannot take criticism at all. It's amazing that he is a man of GOD considering how he acts here at work. Anyhow, just had to vent about that. It's very irritating to me.

Wow, was it windy this morning. I had to take the trash out to the road and it was a struggle. As soon as I left the container, it blew over. Had to go back and re-situate it! Hopefully it will calm down a bit before I get out of here.

TTFN!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm glad you're doing better and could go back to work.

That guy will get what's coming to him one day, he will be humbled. Sad, but what goes around comes around.

I hope that you will be interviewed and get the job.

*HUGS* Love ya!

Joe said...

Hang in there girl! Don't let that guy rattle your chain! Peanut sure is a cute buger!

Mamaw said...

Oh Theresa, Im sorry your dog got the box before you .. there was also an air freshener in there and a little Santa candle well it had a santa on it with a little wooden laddel on the side of it.. I hope you find it , hope the dog didnt eat the air freshener .. could get sick from the scents.. was it the little dog you have? .. let me know if you find the extra two things.
Toni

Dawn said...

I hope you feel better soon. There are alot of my blogging buds ill with respirtory junk.

Come play Thurday Thirteen when you feel up to it.

And what a cute dog!!!