Sunday, December 18, 2005

Tigger & Fluff

Here is a pic of our two new kitties that I think I mentioned in a previous post.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tigger is the grey tiger kitty and obviously the fluffly white one is Fluff. They are finally getting used to the house, the other 2 cats & the dog. I didn't mention that our Peanut, was hit last week while playing outside. Joe was playing fetch with him & Buddy. Joe got Buddy to stop while chasing a squirrel but Peanut wasn't listening & ran into the road and a Road Commission truck hit him. May he rest in peace.

Have a good Sunday. I'm off to bed. Just got home from working 12 hrs.

2 comments:

Karen said...

OMG, you didn't tell me about Peanut! I'm so sorry and may he rest in peace. :-(

The kittens are adorable!!!

Love ya! *HUGS*

Mamaw said...

Oh Theresa, Im so sorry about Peanut..
Toni