Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It wasn't me

picked for the scheduling position. I found out about 1/2 hr ago. Needless to say, I am extremely disappointed. The person they did pick will do a great job and I will definitely congratulate him but I'm still disappointed. I pretty much feel numb right now. I've been wanting this job for at least, at least, three years if not longer. I have a great work ethic. I have great repoire with the supervisors I would have worked with. It's just a shame.

'nuff said.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you didn't get it . Maybe a better opportunity is waiting around the corner for you!

btw, it's me, Moni... my password wouldn't verify..

Karen said...

The next one will be yours then... *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry... ((BIG HUGS)) You'll get there, just keep trying!

Joe said...

Darn girl, I was so hoping you would get it! Hang in there something may pan out! Merry Christmas girl!

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to hear that you didn't get it, T! (((hugs)))

On a cheerier note, your tree is beautiful this year, as always.

Love ya!

Maanika

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. :( (((((Hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! (((hugs)))

...just-rambling... said...

Aww...I'm sorry to it didn't work out the way you wanted. :(