Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ok, ok....

I'm here! Toni has gotten after me to post - wanting to make sure I'm alright. And I am alright. I appreciate the concern. Just lots of things going on. Don't really want to bring them out here. Just know I'm here. Some days are good, others suck. But I'm alive and still kickin!

We added 2 new kittens to the family night before last. They were orphaned at our babysitters moms house. They are adorable. If you've seen Shrek 2 with Puss 'N Boots and you have seen his big kitty eyes, that is exactly how the one looks, only he's a grey tiger. The other is a fluffy white kitty with black spots. Both males.

Anyhow, I've posted and I'll try to be better on doing so!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You know you're in my thoughts and prayers - always. I hope things start improving for you. *HUGS*