Saturday, May 12, 2007

HMD

Happy Mother's Day!

I wanted to get that out of the way because I know I won't be posting tomorrow!

We are heading up to visit my dad today and then onto my neice's b-day party. Should be a fun day although Joe isn't going because he's working today. He needs the money, so sometimes you just have to sacrifice.

Tomorrow will be a day of packing. Our house gets listed on Monday and the realtors have to come back & get pics of the outside & inside....so there is MUCH to be done here! *sigh* BUT we ARE moving forward...hopefully onto bigger & better things.

So I ask for prayers....good thoughts...positive vibes to be sent our way for all the things going on. I appreciate them tremendously!

Ok...off like a dirty shirt!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Mom's Day to you T-girlie! :)

Positive thoughts are going out to y'all about the house, jobs and moving stuff. *HUGS*

Karen said...

I wish you and Joe the best of luck in selling the house and moving forward. I'm so proud of you for being strong and keeping a positive attitude.

Sending lots of hugs, love, and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie... How come I can't see yur comments until after they've been posted for a couple weeks????

PS - My prayers are always with you and Joe.. God will help you in more ways than you know ;)

Hugs

Sara said...

Hey, how are y'all doing? Please post soon! :)