Monday, May 28, 2007

House Showing!

The realtor called this afternoon...we have a showing tomorrow between 4:30 and 5:30! Yay! Working on getting things out of the girls room. Then will have to vacuum and dust. NOT a problem!

My aunt is flying in from Texas tomorrow to be able to see my dad. We never know how much longer he'll have and it would be great for him to be able to see her and her to see him. It's been many, many years since they've seen each other. I guess when mom asked dad what he thought about the prospect of seeing my aunt he said "it would be a dream come true" - well it will - tomorrow...he just doesn't know it yet! He goes for an MRI tomorrow. He's having difficulty with his tongue and chewing. I guess it's all part of the progression of the disease. Very very sad. Hoping to get up to see my aunt while she's here - hopefully Thursday.

Ok, off to work on the stuff to take out to the garage!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay, good luck! :)

I'm happy that your Aunt is going to be able to visit your dad. How sweet is she to do that. *HUGS*

crazeemommee said...

Hi Theresa, please let us know how the surprise went for your Dad.

I just found your site again, per my Mom (toni) sure hope all is going well for you. I didn't know you got married, that is awesome girlie. Good Luck on the house thing as well, I know it can be frustrating and it takes time.