Sunday, September 07, 2008

My girls


Here is a picture of my girlies on their first day of school! They started a new school again this year, since we moved in June. I am hoping this proves to be a better school. I know from what I've read and heard, this is one of the best ones in the area. We are living out in the country, the school is not surrounded by city life, which I like...so I am hoping we made a good decision. I know it's a struggle all parents face when making decisions for their children - was it the right one or not?? We'll see. So far so good. The girls like their teachers and are making friends. K even says she has a boyfriend on day 3! lol


Here is a picture of Charlee's room. It turned out great. Joe and I are both so happy with it. I got it painted last weekend and he put the border up. In the next few weeks, we'll get the crib and get that set up and then some blinds/valances and all will be coming together in hopes it's part way done for the baby shower which is October 11. When you see this room, it just makes it so much more real that we are gonna have a baby! I'm almost 7 months along now and things have been going well. Tomorrow I have another appt, so I'll update after that.

Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

Rosanna said...

I love that you can see trees out of both open windows... to be out in the country... you are one lucky woman!!

Karen said...

WOW - talk about growing up!! I can't believe how big your girls are now. Such beauties too. I bet they're excited for a new little sister.

I'm glad they're liking the new school and are making friends.

*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Almost 7 months!? It goes by so fast. Hope the appointment went well! :-)
- L i n h