Monday, July 14, 2008

Charlee Lyn


Please welcome our newest little girl!! We had our ultrasound today and it was plain as day, as soon as the tech had her positioned right, that she is a SHE!! :) Joe, the girls and I are all very excited to have another girl. Believe me, SHE'LL be learning how to hunt & fish and be daddy's buddy! LOL

The technician did a lot of measuring of her and from all indications, she is right on target! We even got to see her drinking with the sucking motion. It was so neat. She was very active too. Her heartbeat was 146 and the tech said she weighs approximately 8 oz. After the ultrasound, I had my doctor appt and all is well there too. All the Downs Syndrome testing I had done came back negative. My weight is still not too bad. She told me what she'd like to see gained in a month's time and I think I can handle that. :) I measured right on target & she said the babys heartbeat was good! So, my next appt is August 11 - 4 wks from today. By the way, today I am 19 weeks, 3 days! December 5th is my due date.

So, there is the latest & greatest update!

10 comments:

Rosanna said...

Congratulations... now you will get to experience things at my age and how wonderfully different they are and how much more you will cherish every moment and milestone.

Karen said...

I LOVE her name!! She's already beautiful and I am misty-eyed with joy. I'm so happy for you all! She's already got two wonderful big sisters. :-D

Dyane said...

Awwww :) What a beautiful name you chose for her! Congrats on another little girl :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Lots of good news. :)

Sara said...

We are all *SO* thrilled for you guys!! We can't believe how cute that ultrasound photo is, we saw those on Facebook I think too. You know how I love the name of your little girlie already. Jacqueline and Greg do too!

*HUGS* Love you!

Liz said...

Yay! Congrats!!!!

Margie (and Fae) said...

I can't believe I missed this post! Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

GIRL POWER YAY!

Lost in the 60's said...

I'm so excited for you, I had my girls when I was older, they were so different than the boys, I was older, more patient and I enjoyed them so much, I can't believe they are already grown and gone. You are going to have a great time. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Theresa! Congrats on your baby girl! I love the name. So excited for you guys! :-) girlinga