Tuesday, July 01, 2008

7-1-08

Wow, July 1st already. Where does the time go?? Today I am 17 wks, 4 days pregnant! In less than 2 weeks we find out if we are having a girl or a boy (as long as the baby cooperates!). We can't wait. About a week ago I was at WM and was needing to waste some time, so I walked over to the baby section. There was the cutest onesie in green. I showed Joe and he said, why don't you get it. I hesitated and then said, no...in a couple weeks, we'll find out what we are having and then we can shop. So, for now...I have to keep walking past all the baby stuff and just let it be til the 14th!

Today is my sister and brother in law's 13th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary to you two!

I went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning. The previous cleaning - 6 months ago - I was 5 wks pregnant with the baby Joe and I lost. This time, I was 17 wks, 3 days. It was odd being there and having to say I lost my baby but I'm pregnant again, so you still can't take x-rays! lol But that morning, I got to thinking. Had the first pregnancy lasted, I would be about 6-7 wks away from the due date. I was due around August 18th. We would have been that close to having a baby in our arms. But it'll happen when it is supposed to and obviously, the good Lord gave us a second chance.

Well, I'm trying to think if there is anything else I'd like to share right now...but I'm drawing a blank. Must mean it's time to head upstairs to bed, to read.

Til next time...

3 comments:

Dyane said...

I'm so excited for you Theresa, I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl :)

Sara said...

I can't believe it's July and in a few months you will have your little one in your arms. :) I'm SO excited for you, we all are! Shopping will be fun for you and for us, please make sure you register somewhere and send me the link, okay?

*HUGS* Happy 4th of July!

Liz said...

I'm looking forward to hearing if the baby is a girl or a boy! I can't believe you're almost half way there!