Monday, January 21, 2008

Confirmation & time to move ahead...

It was confirmed today, by a 2nd ultrasound and an actual doctor, that the baby has no heartbeat and is smaller than it was a week ago. While we are very sad over this happening, it apparently wasn't the right time for us to start on that journey. God apparently thought this was more than we could handle at this time because we all know he doesn't give us more than we can handle. I see my OB/GYN tomorrow and we'll see how she wants me to handle the rest of the situation.

Joe and I celebrate our 1st anniversary this coming Friday. We are going away for the weekend. I think this is coming at a good time. We need some time away from everything.

I hope we have good news again soon...

7 comments:

Karen said...

I am so sorry, Theresa!! *HUGE HUGS* My heart breaks for you all and I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine how hard this is and for you to keep your thoughts to God's plan and having faith.

I love you!! *MORE HUGS* Let me know if you need to talk!

Sara said...

T-girlie, I'm so sorry. *HUGS* I'm thinking and praying for you and your family.

Is it one year already? I hope you guys have a great time being together.

Love you girlie! *HUGS*

Dyane said...

I'm so sorry Theresa, you & Joe are in my thoughts. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Theresa. (((((Hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, I've been through this and I know how difficult it is, my thoughts are with you.

Happy Anniversary getting away will be a good thing. *hugs*

Margie (and Fae) said...

I'm so very sorry for this, Theresa. I'll be thinking of you guys, and sending you virtual hugs.

Anonymous said...

:*( Je t'aime T!