Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's been a while since I posted, so I thought maybe I should let you all know the girls made it home safely. They didn't get home til almost midnight and school was cancelled the next day so it all worked out for the best.

We had a good Christmas. We celebrated it on Christmas Eve morning since the girls would be with their dad Christmas Eve until New Years Day. The girls and Joe got me a pair of slippers, 2 pairs of pajama pants and 2 jump drives. We also went and had Christmas with Joe's mom, sister, grandma & step grandpa. I got money from his mom & a gift card from his dad (they are divorced). Grandma gave us chocolate covered pretzels. yum! So we thought it all turned out well.

Joe and I went yesterday and signed up at SnapFitness so we could start working out a bit. I need to get some exercise so I don't gain a lot of weight during my pregnancy and Joe needs to lose some weight by delivery day to be healthier for all of us! I walked 10 minutes on the treadmill and rode 17 minutes on the stationary bike. I kept my heart rate under 140, which all the websites recommend when PG and working out.

Anyhow, that's about it. I'm 6 wks and 6 days along. I can't wait for my appointment on the 8th of January!

10 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad you posted! :) Sounds like Christmas was a good time for everyone!

Jacqueline exercised throughout her pregnancy, right up to her 8th month! Then she was too tired!

I can't wait to hear all about the baby! :)

Happy New Year!!

Dyane said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! I'm so thrilled for you two, and I'm excited about your baby :) I have a friend here who's due around the same time as you are! Anyway, Happy New Year!!

Maanika Bauder said...

What a lovely Christmas you guys had! I'm glad it was a nice one for you.

Also, belated Congratulations! A new baby is a wonderful thing. I'm so happy for you all! :)

Happy New Year - best of wishes for you and yours in the coming year.

((((HUGS))))

Dyane said...

I thought I'd post this over here where you'd see it *L* Erin's 19 & like I said, I never know when he might get a wild hair & take off again, so I want him to be able to take his stuff with him. I asked Rhi's friend about the job changing last year, he figured it was called "experience" and this was the time in his life when he could afford to do it, since he wasn't supporting anyone but himself. I have no idea about the cars, though, honestly *L*

I'm so happy that we found each other again, too :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby! Happy New Year!

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Happy 2008!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a really nice Christmas. Mmmmm... Chocolate covered pretzels! Yummy! Take good care of yourself and baby. Happy New Year to you and your family T! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby, that's wonderful news. Sounds like it's going to be an eventful year for you. You sound very happy, it's nice to hear. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you and baby are staying healthy.. I know Nichole has have 32 oz. of dairy a day to keep the baby health.. She's so excited and we found a maternity gown for her to be in the wedding! yeah!

I'm glad that Christmas went well for you. They went by so fast for me and my Joe this year. Only 6 months from today girly & I'll be Mrs. Joseph Bard! WHOOO HOOOO!

Miss You!
Hugs,
Bren

Liz said...

Congrats on the baby! You're due right around when I was last year! Can't wait to hear all about it!