Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thank you

Thanks for all your sympathy wishes. They are truly appreciated. I have my "surgery" scheduled for next Friday the 1st. Then it'll be healing and waiting to start trying again. Next time hoping that GOD has it in his plan for us!

We leave in the morning for Traverse City. We are going to Grand Beach Resort Hotel for 2 days. It's about a 4 hr drive according to RandMcNally . Joe likes their directions best, so I just avoided yahoo and went there! lol His sister is coming to dog-sit and the girls are already with their dad. They don't have school tomorrow because it's Records Day.

I'll check back in after our trip and maybe post a pic or two.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the news. ;( I hope you have a nice time on your trip. -girlinga.com