Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Holidays!

Best wishes for a wonderful, safe, joyous holiday season to whoever stops by!

We have some very good news in our family. Joe, the girls and I are expecting a baby! My estimated due date is August 18. I have my first doctor appt on January 8 and will now a more exact date then.

The weather overnight has been pretty bad. It's snowed between 6-8 inches and the winds are blowing. The weather advisory is supposed to last til 7pm tonight with total accumulations of 8-12 inches with 20-30 mph winds.

The girls are expected to fly back from Florida tonight. They went with their dad & his girlfriend to visit their pampa. We'll see if the flights stay on time. Quite honestly, I doubt the airport will stay open, I just don't want my girls lives endangered!

Christmas presents are almost wrapped. I do still have to get a gift card for K's teacher, then I'll be done buying. Waiting for one gift in the mail. And need to do some baking today to make mini loaves of bread for teachers. That's about it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Be safe, be careful, watch out for others while driving!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whooo hoo another baby .. I'm so excited for you and hubby.. are you ready? lol.. Thanks for the comment on my blog I had a wonderful day.. wish the weather wasent so bad but you know I kept looking at it like it was a thing of beauty.. and had a really good time.. Keep us updated with that new little one.
Toni

Sara said...

Wow, congratulations T-girlie!!! :) Great news!

I hope your girlies make it home safely!

Thank you for the email, I've been doing okay, just been super busy!

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Congratulations!!!!! Oh what fun! I just wanna hug ys!

((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Margie (and Fae) said...

I'm so happy for you! What wonderful news!

Dyane said...

Congrats Teresa :)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news T!!! Congratulations to you and Joe! I hope your girls made it home safe and had a good trip! Merry Christmas and have a wonderful happy and healthy 2008! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Ms. Theresa, to you and your family! I hope that your Christmas day is full of love, laughter, lots of giggles and blessed health. Best wishes in the forthcoming New Year... and congratulations on the news of the new baby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family! Such exciting news!!!! :) -girlinga.com