Thursday, September 27, 2007

Popping in

Just thought it was time to post again. Today at work they celebrated the September birthdays with cake & fruit. It was my turn! lol We got a pic taken and everyone that came to the celebration sang to us that had birthdays. It was fun.

Lindsay had her first soccer game. Joe is her coach. It's a youth fall league through the Area Recreation. Anyhow, their team, The Wizards, won 1-0. Next game next Thursday!

Tomorrow is my dad's b-day. We are all going to celebrate at the care facility on Saturday. Should be fun but we are hoping it's not too overwhelming since there will be 13 of us all around him.

Anyhow, that is the scoop so far. I'll check back in a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool that they do b-day's on a monthly basis. That's more than we get unless someone remembers like you and I do for people.

Hope your dad's b-day goes well! I'm sure it will be a good time.

Love ya girlie! I'm glad to hear that things are going well :)

Sara said...

Hey girlie, I hope all is well with you guys. :)

*hugs*