Wednesday, April 25, 2007

On the downhill.......

it's Wednesday night...we are on the downhill slide to the weekend. Monday I start my new job. I can't wait. I'm sure I'll be shaking when I walk through the door there. But for now I just really look forward to it. It'll be a whole new routine for me in the mornings. Most likely will need to be on the road by 6am to beat traffic for my hour long commute.

Been doing a lot of work on the house. Put down new kitchen flooring. Painted the livingroom, bathrooms (2) and the hallway/stairway to the upstairs. Put a door on the linen closet in the bathroom. Have doors to put on the closets upstairs and a door for the girls bedroom. Been trying to de-clutter as best I can. Need to work in the garage and the flowerbeds yet, but it's all coming together. My realtors (a couple that work together) are coming out on Monday evening to see the house. Hopefully they won't recommend too much more to do so we can get it listed.

Please pray for us that we sell this place. I only want enough to get the loan paid off. That's all...I'm not asking for much.

Had my last Brownie meeting today. I will still be planning the meetings but not running them. There are 3 left...one of which is a field trip. I'm very disappointed because one of the moms pulled her daughter out of girl scouts because the mom is irresponsible. The girl is missing out because - gee, mom can't meet deadlines, she can't seem to use her phone to call, she can't turn in money on time, she can't pick her daughter up on time....but yet, she's punishing the girl by not letting her do something she really enjoys. Frustration....

Anyhow...I better quit rambling and go do something....like find a book to read...and relax.

And if you are at all interested in donating to the March of Dimes....I am participating in the WalkAmerica this Sunday. You can go to www.walkamerica.org/theresajager and donate! I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like you have been busy around the house! I will think good thoughts for y'all to sell it. :)

The new job will be great for you, that's so wonderful! *HUGS*

That's frustrating about the mom, some people never grow up I guess.

Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new job T! I hope you enjoy it! Good luck in seeling your house. I hope it sells fast for you! Hugs!