Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back to normal

We got some propane today and things are back to normal. At least I know I can cook without it running out on me. Paying the bill on the other hand, is ridiculous! 200 gallons for $384! Ugh...makes me sick.

Still feeling quite congested in the sinus area. Our Daisy Girl Scout meeting this afternoon is practicing for Bridging and then visiting the doctor's office for a tour, so I'm going to talk to my doc about the way I'm still feeling and see if I should come back on Friday to see her.

Dinner tonight is at El Azteco in East Lansing for our last service unit meeting for Girl Scouts. Should be enjoyable.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ouch, that has to hurt! I hope it lasts you a long time.

I am glad you're feeling better as far as your sinuses and hope the rest feels better quickly. *HUGS* Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I wish propane was that cheap here.. right now it's running the same as what we're paying for gas for the car. At least we don't use propane durning the summer, but soon we'll stock up fall (if the price drops some). I hope you get to feeling better!