Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Schools Out/Summer's Here!

Kids are more excited to see who they get for teachers next year than what the grades are on the report cards! lol Report cards get sent out tomorrow...so I know Friday, they'll be looking for them!

Drama camp this week has been a success so far. Kids are enjoying it. They are also going to Vacation Bible School with a friend & her kids in the evenings. Today they went to the dentist and no cavities!! It's been a crazy week so far, but I hope the kids are having fun. Always seems what we think is fun for them, may not be what they think is fun. lol

Anyhow, I've got both the girls bridged & flown up to the next level in Girl Scouting. I've gone to the trainings for GS Day Camp which is next week. We have set up on Sunday afternoon. I've gotten my Brownie & Junior training completed for next year but want to look into the camping training as well. Fun never ends!

Hope everyone that visits is doing well. Summer time (well, so far) doesn't leave much time for computer playing - so I'll check in when I can!

2 comments:

Karen said...

YAY! You posted :-D

I'm glad the girls are enjoying Drama Camp and they went to the next levels. It's so cool that you can be involved in that.

*HUGS*

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey girlie, how are you and the family?