Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

Hope everyone is enjoying this day of rememberance. It's beautiful here. 90 degrees at 5:30! I got up a bit ago. Made it through night #1 of my 5 midnights. It was a bit crazy at work when I first got there at 7pm yesterday. This heat reaks havoc on electrical equipment at times. Anyhow, only 8 hr shifts the rest of the week!

Feeling some better, just coughing still. And blowing my nose. Just going to take it easy til I have to go to work.

Our propane is about to run out and I didn't want to call on the weekend or Holiday so we are trying to get by until tomorrow morning when I can call. Might have a slightly cold shower tonight though. No cooking on the stove or oven. We'll figure it out. lol

Later!

1 comment:

Joe said...

glade your better girl! never liked the midnight shift! :-) get the gas order in and have a good week!