Saturday, July 21, 2007

The weekend is here!


Yay, the weekend is here. My week at work was really slow, which in turn, made it feel like it was two weeks! lol

Last night we went and picked up our new addition to the family. It is a 1996 Chevy Tahoe. It's maroon, 4 WD and a really nice vehicle. Joe sold his Dakota to the neighbor boy, so we got him this vehicle, which will be more reliable than the Dakota EVER was! Now just keep your fingers crossed that Joe can find a job soon. It would be nice for him to start working again.

The girls are off to Florida w/their Aunt. They are spending some time with her and then some with Pampa and his girlfriend. They'll be back to MI next Saturday. I'll be calling them later to see how their trip is so far.

Joe is off fishing...I'm reading my HP #5 Book. Waiting on the mail to bring my HP #7 book. I still have to read #6. What the heck was I waiting for?? lol

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Maanika Bauder said...

Get to reading, Girlie!! I don't know what you were waiting for, either. :)

I bought my copy of book 7 last night. I made myself take it slow - I only read up to chapter 15 last night, and up to 25 this morning... (of course, the day isn't over yet).

Read, read, read!

(((HUGS)))

~Maanika

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Isn't relaxation wonderful (what is that though.lol)... Cool new Tahoe. I've always liked those..

How come I don't see your posts until a couple days to a week after you've posted???

Gotta run. Showing the house again today & have to clean, clean, clean!

Love ya!

Sara said...

Oooooooooooh nice new ride, Joe!

How did you like the HP books? I finished reading book #7 on Sunday and I had to wait until yesterday to talk to Jacqueline about it!

I'm glad that you are doing well, enjoy the time in the house without the kiddos!