Sunday, July 08, 2007

Quiet & HOT

It's going to be a HOT one here today. 96 is the predicted high and that is HOT for Michigan! *sigh* Our air conditioner is still not hooked up at this house! Apparently the wait for service from heating/cooling companies is 3-4 wks. The landlord said a relative of his brothers is going to come either Mon or Tues to hook it up. I hope so, I'm getting aggravated by how long this is taking!

Yesterday we were supposed to have gone up to my cousin's wedding. Instead we didn't. We did, however, meet my mom to drop the girls off to her for the week. So it's quiet here. Joe and I both slept in this morning. Infact, he's still sleeping. I better wake him up soon or he'll feel like yuck the rest of the day. I usually do too. I stayed in bed to long this morning too though. My neck hurts and it's taken me 40 minutes to wake up - even WITH coffee! lol

Not sure what we'll do today, since it will be so hot. We were going to go fishing this morning. Maybe I ought to wake him up so we can go. Then we talked about going on a bike ride around Kensington MetroPark but I don't know for sure what we'll do.

So anyway, I shall let you go for now so I can go wake "sleeping beauty"!

3 comments:

Maanika Bauder said...

I love Kensington. Princess and I used to go there on bird watching expeditions. I've always wanted to bike there, the trails look so nice!

Hope that whatever you did, you enjoyed the day in spite of the heat.

~Maanika

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the quiet! I know you'll probably miss the girls for the week but take advantage of the free time and enjoy!

Hope yur doing alright!
Love ya & Hugs!!!

Sara said...

*HUGS* I'm glad you posted! I hope you have a/c now, that's really hot for your area. Keep cool and have fun without the girls! :)