Sunday, March 25, 2007

2 months

Today marks 2 months for Joe and I being married! Since we've been married he's been gone more than before we were. :( But he's working and starting his business and that is acceptable. I sure love him being home on the weekends though. My best friend is home and we can talk. I miss that during the week.

Anyhow, we've decided to list our house for sale. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll get enough done to get it on the market. Spring is supposed to be a good time and with our 30 x 50 pole barn, hopefully that'll be the attraction! The flowers will be coming up and I'm hoping I can get the yardwork done as well.

My dad has been going through a rough patch right now and I'm asking whoever shall pass by and read this, take just a 1/2 minute to pray that he gets well soon. Thank you so very much!

I'm still on day shift for now. I was asked to extend my temporary assignment in scheduling through April 13, so I accepted that. I interviewed last Monday for a new job at a new company, we'll see how that goes. Hopefully in another week or so I'll hear something.

The girls are loving the warmer weather today. They've been outside playing for most of it. That makes me happy. But for now....I gotta start a bath for one of them!

Have a great night & I hope to post again soon!

3 comments:

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey girlie! I'm glad you posted, I've been stopping by here and there when I can. *HUGS* How exciting, a new job x 2 and maybe a new place to live! Yay!! Stop by the blog when you can and check out the Flickr photos from the baby shower. :)

Love you!

Maanika Bauder said...

I'll definitely keep a good thought for your dad, hon, and for the job you interviewed for! Good luck with the house sale. What is the market like out your way? Are you going to stay in the same area?

We've got some flowers blooming here - wild violets in the back yard, and two forsythia bushes in the front. The girls are so excited about it. Okay, well I am too. ;)

(((HUGS))) and love.

~Maanika

~*Sara*~ said...

Hey girlie, how are you doing?? How is your dad? *HUGS*