Friday, November 10, 2006

I should be at home...

but instead, I'm still at work. Yes, by rights, I should be here....BUT you have to understand...I'm this close to being off for a week and I soooo want to just leave! But I can't. I have a conference call at 2pm that I am supposed to be in on because I'm on this particular project. *sigh*

K has a skating b-day party she is going to tonight. It's also a sleepover. But I remembered a bit ago that she has cheerleading tomorrow so I'm going to have to have Joe pick her up from her friends because I have a Brownie Field Trip to go on and won't be back in time to get her to cheerleading. Shoot! Anyway, other than those 2 things...nothing else planned for the weekend. I need the time to rejuvenate so next week I can bake and clean!

I sooo want to leave...have I said that yet? lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I don't think either one of us wants to be here any more! You know my reasoning (which is good!) I hope you enjoy your time off.. Relax, bake, and get lots of rest....Hugs!