Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Day After

Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a great day with good food & better company!

Joe and I went over to his moms for lunch with her and his sister. It was very nice. No turkey as they are not real big turkey fans. That was ok though because we'll have turkey on Saturday with my family. The girls were with their dad & step-mom. I worked last night and we got to order out for dinner compliments of our boss! We are thankful for him too!

Today I'm working day shift. I swapped shifts with a co-worker so he could spend more time with his family. They went out of town to have Thanksgiving, so rather than him get up early to come in, I swapped so he could drive in later.

Tomorrow we are heading to my sisters for our family Thanksgiving. Hoping to leave around 8am for the 2 1/2 hr drive, spend the day and come back. Long day but should be enjoyable, I hope.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had a good Thanksgiving! Hugs to ya girlfriend!