Thursday, April 27, 2006

Midnights

As mentioned in the last post, this week I am on midnight shift. Yippee....can you hear the sarcasm?? lol Not only is it midnight shift, but it's my rotation of 7 midnights. ugh. I've also been sick. Had something like the flu, only not the usual results of the flu. My stomach was in knots and my body ached. I slept pretty much all of Tuesday in between getting home from work Tues morning & going back to work Tues night with the exception of 3 hrs. I am feeling pretty good tonight. Thank goodness.

Had a Daisy meeting today. We have 2 more actual meetings and then my girls bridge to Brownies in June. So we are building up to that.

Other than that, all is pretty much well. I had the girls on Monday evening and then again tonight. I'll get them again on Sunday night after I get some sleep and end this shift.

Thanks to those who haven't forgotten me! ;)

3 comments:

Karen said...

*BIG HUGS* I'm sorry you've been sick AND have this schedule. I hope you feel better and aren't miserable the whole rotation.

Anonymous said...

I went on a leave of absence for a few days myself. It's alright. Glad you're feeling beter...at least a little bit.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you out and about again, hon! Also glad you're feeling better.

Oh, and congrats on your WW progress. That's WONDERFUL!!!

(((HUGS)))

~Maanika