Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Double Shift

Well, I'm working a double shift tonight. My co-worker, Gary, who is on midnight shift this week has been on stand-by for Jury Duty and when he called in tonight, he was advised to report in the morning. Meaning, he can't work tonight. Sooooo, I graciously had offered if that should happen, I would cover his shift. The overtime will be nice BUT I also have a 10am appt tomorrow which is gonna suck, cuz I'll get home from here by 730, nap for about an hour & a half, then get up - go to meeting, be home by 1130 - sleep til 130 get up and go back to work. Yikes - that's 3 hrs. Hm....thinking I might call Rick, my co-worker who is on day shift and see if he can stay later in the afternoon or come in early in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH! Good luck staying awake!