Saturday, February 25, 2006

3 Weeks +

Wow, it's been 3 weeks + since I blogged. I apologize for not keeping in touch, just hadn't been in the "blogging" mood. Lots going on here that keeps me on the computer limited time.

Happy Belated Birthday to my dear friend, Sue!

This is my first day off in 12 days. I worked a total of 109 hrs. Which really only averages out to 9+ hrs a day, but it was exhausting! I get today & tomorrow off and then back on afternoon shift. Only 5 days til the next day off! ;)

Tomorrow we are getting all the plans figured out for my daughters birthday parties next weekend. Yes, parties. Saturday is a party for her and her friends and then Sunday is a party for family! Guess I better email my family, eh?

Ok, well I better get back to cleaning in the house- this clutter needs to go bye-bye!

3 comments:

Karen said...

YAY!! It's about time you blogged LOL Wow, 12 days? No wonder you're exhausted. The parties next weekend sound fun... I think... how many friends are we talking?

Have a great Theresa Day! Love & hugs!

Joe said...

Good to hear from you girl! Hope all is goiung well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girly

Nice to chat with you this morning... Hope you get some rest during your little time off

Big kisses
Je t'aime Therese