Tuesday, January 03, 2006

A Very Happy Birthday Wish

A very Happy Birthday wish is going out to Joe at Boyds Creek this morning! Go visit his blog & wish him a Happy Birthday! Hope you have a really great day Joe!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is happy the kids are back in school. Definitely needed a break and some peace & quiet. My kids aren't bad kids, don't get me wrong...they just need to go back to school! lol

Thought Joe was going back to work today...and he might be....but his boss called this morning and said they've not had such a mild Dec/Jan and the job site is such a mess with the ground thawing & the rain...so the boss was going to check on the site and Joe MIGHT go work later. Joe doesn't mind working in the mud he says. So we'll see. I was kinda looking forward to an all around quiet day....so who knows.

Anyhow, have a great day and thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Joe said...

hey girl, I hgope Joe got to work! Depending on the weather can suck! Have a good one! Thanks for the well wishes!