Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another Birthday Wish

A very happy birthday to my youngest daughter Lindsay, who turned 6 today! I love my little girl!

We celebrated her birthday this past Sunday with myself & Joe, Gramma & Papa, Gramma Debbie, Aunt Jamie, Aunt Shell & Uncle Doug, Brittany, Logan, Aunt Brenda & Uncle Steve, Megan & Lauren. It was a lot of fun and Lindsay got some really awesome gifts. She's very lucky to have such a great family.

I imagine tonight she is celebrating with her dad, Amy, Kimberlee & Nathan. I hope she has lots of fun too.

7 comments:

Joe said...

Happy Birth Day Lindsay! Have a great week girl! What's left of it!

Crayonsetc said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!

Mamaw said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay.. have a great 6th birthday .
Toni

Anonymous said...

Behind as usual...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Lindsay!!!

Hope everything is going well out your way, T. (((hugs)))

Maanika

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lindsay! Sounds like she had, and is having, a great time!

...just-rambling... said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

Hey Theresa I miss your posting honey... Happy Birthday (Late) Lindsay.. Same day as my Valerie... yeaaaa for Capricorns (3 of us in my home)

Je t'aime