Monday, May 12, 2008

Big News....

I guess it's time to break the big news to the public...

We are about 10 1/2 wks pregnant! I had my first appointment on May 1 in which I seen a heartbeat!! YAY! That means the world considering we lost our baby in January. So the doc's u/s machine is older and the picture is quite grainy...so she measured me at 8 wks and I figured I should be more like 9 wks. She said that when I come back in 2 wks we'll do another u/s and with the baby being bigger it'll be easier to measure. Right now, I'm going on what I think...and that would mean I'd be due around December 4th. My next appointment is this Thursday and I can't wait!

13 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations T!! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for your family!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey girly

I am soooo trilled about the great great news... Congratulations to you and Joe...

Big kisses
Je t'aime Therese

Anonymous said...

AHH!!! T!!! I literally said wow when I read that!! I am so happy for you and wish you the very best!!!

Dyane said...

What exciting news! I'm so happy for you Theresa, congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Big congrats im so excited for you take it easy and keep thinking positive.. Keep us updated..
Toni

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

You know what not to get you to worried but when I lost my baby and then got pg again God gave me twins .. just think wouldnt that be great you having twins?
Toni

Anonymous said...

Congratulations T! I am so happy for you and Joe! This is wonderful news! Hugs!

Rosanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you! You know if you are due around Dec 4th you have to wait and have it on Dec 6th! That's my B-Day! It was so good to see you yesterday!

Love Ya!
Bren

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys! What fantastic news!

Liz said...

Congrats! I can't believe I just saw this. I'm so happy for you!

Lost in the 60's said...

I'm late reading this I know, but wanted to comment anyway, congrats, how are things going? My dil is expecting again the end of Dec.
Hope everything is going well.