Saturday, February 02, 2008

After Surgery

Surgery went fine yesterday. The hardest part was the pre-op waiting. The morning seemed to drag on. The girls didn't have school due to the snowfall. I, luckily, had a friend from work that took the day off and she watched the girls while we went to the hospital. It actually was quite weird as the anesthia nurse told me she put something in my I.V. to put me out, I started to feel weird and the next thing I knew the doc was talking to me afterward, waking me up. I had to have her repeat some information she gave me cuz the first time she told me I wasn't totally with it. I experienced some burning afterward, which she gave me some ointment for. But I'm feeling better now.

Not overdoing it, I don't think. Sitting a lot, or laying. But still getting up and doing a little here and there. Joe tends to stay outside a lot, so I do fend for myself, although he tells me to call him if I need him.

So, that's where I'm at now. Relaxing and trying to stay sitting or laying. I go back to work Monday and life starts over again. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments on my blog . Hope your feeling better soon.. i went through a D and C and it was no picnic either .. its just sad that we have to go through that .. God does things for a reason and you will probally get pg with twins lol. thats what happen to me once I lost a baby ..
Take care of you.
Toni

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your surgery went well. I'm so sorry to hear about this T! My heart goes out to you and Joe. I hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs!

Sara said...

T-girlie, I'm sorry I was offline while you were going through this! *HUGS* I hope you are healing and resting as much as you can. :)

Dyane said...

Happy to hear everything went well, hun. You & Joe have been on my mind a lot this past week. *hugs*

Bea said...

Theresa,

I haven't read your weblog in a while, but I just found about this and I'm sorry. I hope you will feel better soon. :-)